Sunday, October 13, 2013

July Birthday Babies

from July 2013

I can't believe that my youngest two babies are already 6 and 4.  Where has the time gone?

GracieAnn's birthday is on July 1 and Caleb's birthday is on July 3.  They are still young enough to have joint birthday parties and, for now, we still do family parties.



Because they are still so young, I can still get away with matching birthday shirts.  Kanin has long outgrown this practice and I have a feeling than in another couple of years, Caleb will be putting up a fight, as well.




Of course, our Gaga made the birthday cakes again.  He does such a good job.  I hope the kids will always want him to make their cakes.




Our friends and family are always so generous when it comes to birthdays.  These kids don't know how lucky and blessed they are.

After opening presents it was time to blow out the candles.  Then, it was outside to spend the night playing with our friends.





It was another successful birthday party.  Looking back at these pictures, I can't believe how much they have both changed in only a short, few months.  Precious times!

No comments:

Post a Comment