Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

We finally had a chance to get to the Pumpkin Patch.  I love going to the Pumpkin Patch.  I think part of my love for the Pumpkin Patch is that it wasn't anything that we did when I was little.  I grew up in a really small town and at the time, these mega Pumpkin Patch farms just didn't exist.

There are a few in town but the last few years we have gone back to the same one.  I think because it is so big and there are a lot of activities for the kids to do.


Caleb loved that he was big enough to do the rope bridge all by himself.


Both of the little kids loved the hay maze.


On a sadder note, Kanin was a little bored at the Pumpkin Patch this year.  In truth, everything is geared toward the smaller kids but it just made me sad that he didn't really enjoy it as much as last year.



I love that the Pumpkin Patch has this ruler that we can take pictures by each year.





Kanin climbed to the top of the hay castle.  It freaks me out because it is completely dark inside and there is no way I could do it.  I am way too claustrophobic.





The one part that Kanin loved was shooting the potato gun.  


King of the World!




 

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a blast! And the sky is beautiful in all of your pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww SO sweet! Looks like tons of fun. Is that Rombachs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Theis Farm! Usually my mom and I take my kiddos when my husband is out of town for a guys weekend. This year, it was too cold the weekend of his guys weekend, so we talked them into ChuckECheese instead. Have you ever been for their Strawberry Festival? That is really fun too!

    ReplyDelete