Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Turkey Recipe and Looking for Recipes

Thanksgiving is only a short three weeks away and I am starting to think about what to serve.  I have had Thanksgiving at my house for the past 3 years and I've made the turkey the last 2.  If you are scared to make a turkey, don't be!  I've been told that my turkey the last 2 years is the best they've ever had.

Want the recipe?  Check out my recipe: 

Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving recipe?  I am looking for side dishes that are a "must have" for your family. 

Email me at: awesty2 at yahoo(dot)com with your favorite recipes and I will feature them on my Meals For Real blog and link back to you.


4 comments:

  1. I'll have to send you my cheesy hashbrown potato casserole recipe - it's a must around my family! You want the 9 x 13 recipe or the big batch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, i want to try this NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your turkey looks delicious! I tried the link to the recipe but got "you do not have access to this site" or something like that.

    ReplyDelete