Saturday, November 26, 2011

A recycled slipcover as a dog bed

Guest post written by Martha Andrews



I'm all about reusing the things that I already have in my home to come up with all different types of new things. It's not only fun but it's also just a smart move too. It doesn't hurt that it helps pinch some pennies too! Well I thought that my next project could be to make a bed for my dog. He's been sleeping on an old sofa cushion that we have and I'm honestly embarrassed for anyone to see it when they come over and visit our house.

I thought that maybe it would be a good idea to get a nice dog bed, especially before we have all this company over for the holidays. I looked online with wireless internet Los Angeles to see if I could find some great dog beds that would look nice in our home.

Then I found an idea for a slipcover dog bed. I stashed an older one that I had in my closet and I pulled that out and used ti to make a dog bed. It was pretty simple and I didn't have to worry about finding some fabric for the dog bed that matched my decor.

4 comments:

  1. You can find a dog bed on this site: http://www.comfort-flow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty clever, I'll have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That,s great and fantastic on dog bed .It,s an intrusting and informative article.I like and thanks for submission.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just as dogs breeds come in a wide range of sizes, from miniature to gargantuan, there are also a wide variety of sizes and styles of pet beds. Therefore, when it is time to choose a Denim Dog Beds for your special pet, you must factor their size into the equation.

    ReplyDelete