Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's Wednesday and here is what I am loving.  Head over to Jamie's blog, link up and tell us what you are loving today.

{1} I'm loving . . . that I received a $10 Reward from Famous Footwear this week along with a $15 coupon.  I see new boots in my future.
 



 


 {2} I'm loving . . .that Kanin starts hockey this Saturday.  As much as it takes up A LOT of our weekend time, it is so neat to see how far he has come since he started way back at 4 years old and his first ice skating lesson.


{3} I'm loving . . .that it will be another fun weekend for us.  Kanin's 1st hockey practice of the season, my great-nephew's 4th Birthday party, and Oktoberfest.  

{4} I'm loving . . . all of the Fall colors and decorations.  I can't wait to take my kiddos out to the wineries to take some pictures.

{5} I'm loving . . . that I have really been loving running lately.  No foot pain for a month or so.  I am trying to take it easy and not push myself but my runs have been feeling great.

{6} I'm loving . . . sports right now.  NFL is in full swing and my fantasy football team (KBombers--for Kanin Bomb) is 1-1.  The Blues home opener is October 8 and the Cardinals are making a run for the Wild Card.  It's a great time to love sports.

3 comments:

  1. Woo!! love all your new boot choices. Have fun at hockey this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all those STL teams! Have a happy Wednesday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love reward money? All those boots look fun! I'm glad you haven't had foot pain while you run - hoping it doesn't come back!

    ReplyDelete