Monday, September 12, 2011

VitaTops-Have you had them?

Let me start off by saying that this is not a paid post.  I just love these little desserts and wanted to share them with you.

Have you seen or heard of VitaTops?  A couple of weeks ago we were at Costco and they were sampling VitaTops.  Of course, since it was chocolate my kids went crazy.  Me?  I'm not so much of a dessert or sweets fan but I couldn't believe how much I really liked them.  Not only were they delicious but they actually have some nutritional value.

First of all, each little cake only has 100 calories and 1.5g of fat.  There are 9g of Dietary Fiber and 4g of Protein.  Each one also includes Vitamins A, C, D and B12.  Calcium, Thiamin, Niacin, Biotin and Pantothenic Acid.

Now you can have chocolate without the guilt!  Seriously, they are that good.

3 comments:

  1. Mmm, never had those but they look yummy! I've had the Van's Muffin tops and they are fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these in the grocery store but have never tried them. I have to admit the chocolate looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete