Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pin It Tuesday

For a few months now, I have seen these blog hops involvng Pinterest.  For a long time I had no idea what Pinterest was but I figured out that it was a place where you can create boards and "pin" things that interest you to those boards. 

So now I can join in on the fun and join Crazy About My Baybah, Mommy Head Adventures and Crazy Cool with a Side of Crafty.




A couple of weeks ago, my friend, Holly, sent me an invitation and I have had a great time pinning away.  Here are some things I found last week.
Love these make ahead freezer meals. 






I LOVE this. 
Source: etsy.com via April on Pinterest


I have so many pictures that I would love to display like this.  I've never Modge Podge'd, though, so I'm not sure how hard it is.


How sweet is this picture? 



Are you on Pinterest?  I'd love to follow you, if you are. 
Need an invite?  Leave me your email in the comment below and I will send you one.

You can follow me at http://pinterest.com/aprilhendrix9/

2 comments:

  1. wow beautiful all pictures but really last pic very heart touching . Lovely pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im following you! yes, I've found that pinterest can be addicting! Love the make ahead meals...clever! Oh and modge podge is easy-you'd love it! I did photo boxes with old pictures all over it one time and it was SUPER easy!

    ReplyDelete