Sunday, August 28, 2011

10 Day You Challenge

Here I am halfway done with the 10 Day You Challenge.  Today's topic is one of my favorite things . . . FOOD!


5 Foods
{1} Popcorn-As simple as it sounds, my #1 favorite food is popcorn.  I love popcorn so much that when I was in 5th grade I got a air popcorn for Christmas. 

{2} Mexican-I honestly think I could eat Mexican everyday for the rest of my life and never get tired of it.  Chips and salsa are my weakness and I usually fill up more on those than my entree.  I love Mexican rice and refried beans, enchiladas, empanadas, tacos, fajitas, salsa, guacamole . . .any Mexican is good to me.

{3} Pasta House Salad-For those of you who don't live in an area with a Pasta House, I'm sorry.  This salad is my all-time favorite and when I was in Basic Training, I would dream about it at night.  Many of the supermarkets here in St. Louis sell the dressing and there is a list of ingredients on the back so I make this salad at home all of the time.

{4} Boiled Potatoes and Cornbread-This is a classic Southern food and is definitely my all-time favorite.  My mom always makes each person in our family a birthday meal and everyone knows what mine will be year after year.  And, of course, it has to be traditional Southern cornbread and not sweet cornbread.

{5} Chili-Call it weird but sometimes I secretly dream of being in one of those chili cookoff competitions.  I love chili and I am willing to admit that I am somewhat of a chili snob.  I keep a list of the places that I have ordered their chili so I'll know if it was good enough to order again.

No comments:

Post a Comment