Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekend Re-Cap

Last week I got a wild hair and decided that we needed to get a new car.  So, Friday night I decided to get the show on the road and try to get a new family car.  I loved my cute Mercedes but ever since Caleb's arrival I reall never got to drive it anyway.  It couldn't hold 3 kids so I had to take over Scott's old work car and this became his.
I was sad to get rid of it but it just wasn't feasible for our current situation.  Now he can take back our old family car and this new one will be mine.

Go see my friend, Linda, at Weber Chevrolet.  She was awesome!  I got a brand new silver Chevy Traverse.

I've only had it for a couple of days but so far, I love it.
Saturday morning I ran a 5K at Kanin's school.  My time was 33:03.  It is a tough course as every way we go there are hills but I was really happy with my time.  It has rained almost everyday here for weeks and I have only been able to run a couple of times in the last month. 

Saturday afternoon Scott and I were able to golf for the first time this year.  Scott's brother and sister-in-law belong to a country club and each month they have couples golf.  I am not a good golfer and don't play enough to get any better but I love being out there. 

Don't you just love my John Daly-ish pants?  Yes, they are obnoxious but so cute at the same time.



View from the Clubhouse onto 9th green.
 18th green


Today we got up and helped my parents move into their new house. It was also my Dad's birthday so I'd say that getting a new house is a pretty good birthday present.

On that same note, if you know anyone who is in the market for a condo in the St. Peters area then send them my way!  LOL


3 comments:

  1. Yay for a new car!! I'm ready for that day too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, you are rocking those pants Ian Poulter style! Love it. And sorry you had to let go of that one car, but a new car is always nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely course! Awesome pants! Glad you are loving your new car :)

    ReplyDelete