Sunday, March 6, 2011

Awards

Just wanted to take a quick second to thank both Ashley from Ashley Plus 3 and Ross from Painfully Optimistic for each awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award.

Ashley has been a blog friend for a while now.  She loves her sweet husband, her babies, and photography.  She is learning more about taking pictures everyday and she has gotten really good!

Ross is a new follower of mine and when I went to check out his blog I was touched by its honesty.  Ross is a husband and a father and is brutally honest in writing about his disease.

Thank you both so much for the award!

So 7 things about myself:
1. I love wine.
2. My favorite food in the world is popcorn.
3. I grew up in a town of less than 500 people.
4.  I have been a bartender, 9th grade English teacher, Army Officer, cartographer, and now a stay-at-home mom.
5. I am the oldest of 2 kids.
6. I think I have finally come to terms with the fact that there will be no more babies in this house.  :(
7. I am a night person by nature but an early morning person by force i.e., kiddos.

I am passing this award on to my hockey gals:


4 comments: