Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What Was In That Drink?

I don't know if I have expressed it enough but I am a huge reality TV fan.  I LOVE the Real Housewives series on Bravo.

A couple of week's ago on the show, Camille Grammar, Kelsey's ex, hosted a dinner party and served these HUGE cocktails that pretty much knocked everyone who drank them on their butt.


According to She Know Food & Recipes, that cocktail was made up of:
1 part vodka
2 parts lemonade
Fresh raspberries and blackberries
Sprig of lavender

Pour ingredients into a shaker with ice.  Strain into a martini glass or chilled champagne flute.

This site has a ton of fabulous recipes and more info on the ROH.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy, but if it could knock these lushes out, I might be in trouble with just half of one! Haha. Ohhh, I can't wait to get home and have some QT with Bravo to catch up on all the Housewives

    ReplyDelete