Thursday, January 6, 2011

My First Award!

I am so excited right now.  I was just given my very first award, the Stylish Blogger Award, by Meghan over at Little Girl In a Big WorldMeghan has also just started a fashion and food blog, Sequins and Salsa.  I found Meghan, or Meghan found me, on one of the blog hops and I love both of her blogs.


This is how it works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

So as part of the award, I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself:

1. I hate trying on clothes.  I would rather just go in and buy them and then return if they don't fit.
2. I am a reality show junkie.
3. I would like to be a homicide detective but have no desire to work my way up to that rank.
4. I was a First Lieutenant in Military Intelligence in the Army National Guard in a previous life and used to work at Ft. Leavenworth, KS.
5.  I am addicted to carbs but could go the rest of my life and never eat another sweet.
6. I don't like chocolate or ice cream . . . unless I'm pregnant.
7. I wish that I would not have majored in English Education in college.  I only taught for 1 1/2 years and there are so many other things I could have/should have done.

After answering the 7 questions, I am to give away this award to 15 recently discovered bloggers.  This is so hard.  There are so many blogs that I absolutely love!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats!!
    This is so exciting! Thank you for choosing me!
    I will post about it in the morning and pass it on!
    You are a *gem*!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conrrats!! And thanks so much for thinking of me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, friend!! I'll figure out how to post it on my blog and make a post when Bambi takes a nap!

    EVERYONE LOVES YOUR BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, you totally deserve this award! Thanks so much for passing it on to me, it means a lot! I will add it to my awards page! Yay!

    ReplyDelete