Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oops, I Forgot!

As you all know I've been doing this 12 Days of Christmas thing and today's topic was Favorite Christmas Carol or Song.  I totally forgot about this one.  It is probably right up there with O Holy Night for me. 

Everytime I hear this song it brings tears to my eyes. 
Quick story . . . last year I was going through Crispy Creme at Christmas time (don't judge me) and while waiting in line this song came on.  It also happened to be Caleb's 1st Christmas and he was a little baby and I guess I was just putting myself in Mary's place way back when and I burst into tears.  So, I had to pull up to get my doughnuts and I am just crying like a baby.  The little guy didn't say anything to me but I'm sure he thought I was a crazy lady.

Anyway, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment