Friday, July 2, 2010

Rant and Rave Friday

RANT
-It is just a small rant but to that little park ranger guide who directed my friend and I to park "up top" at the park about 1/4 mile away when there was parking right across the street from where the music would be playing, you really annoyed me!  It was especially annoying because we had an infant, a baby, a toddler, lawn chairs, playpen, blanket, cooler, baby bassinet and 2 candles all being carried in a wagon.  Really?
-All of the local recreational places that offer swim lessons.  Kanin just went through Level 1 swimming and I need to sign him up for the next session but they are all offered in the early mornings.  While I thought it was a good idea the first session, I learned my lesson.  For the past 2 weeks we could only do swim lessons because then came lunch and naps.  I wish they would offer more at night.
-The St. Louis Cardinals for not having their act together.  This could be an entire post by itself but I won't bore you!

RAVES
-My two babies who both have birthdays this week. 
-The free music offered in the O'Fallon park every Tuesday night all summer long!
-My friend, Boris, who is currently in Afghanistan.  He has decided to adopt an orphanage and it a started a grassroots movement with all of our friends.  It is great!


RAVES

1 comment:

  1. Tell us more about the orphanage! BTW, I love your new banner!

    ReplyDelete