Monday, July 12, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Kanin-July 2010-
  A few months ago Kanin had strep throat that included scarlet fever.  Because of the high fever associated with scarlet fever your feet and hands can sometimes peel just as if you had a really bad sunburn.  So this month Kanin realized that his feet were kind of peeling and, of course, he asked me if he had scarlet fever.  I told him, "No, sometimes your feet just get dry and they peel.  We'll just put some lotion on them".  He then said, "Maybe I'm going through my man changes."  I about lost it.  "What are man changes?" I asked him.  He said, "I don't know, I heard about it on Zac and Cody." 
  I still don't know what man changes are but it cracks me up everytime I think of it.


Gracie-After sitting on the potty and going just a little bit, I gave Gracie a couple of peanut butter stuffed pretzels. She looked at me and said "Your nice".


Gracie-One of the most common is by our Gracie SassyPants: "Kanin Joshua, come here NOW!"


Kanin-Yesterday Kanin came to me all excited after watching a commercial for Nutella and was trying to convince me to buy some: "It has fiber and is made with nuts. You know, Zaheel nuts (hazelnuts). It is really "healthsy" for you. Can we get some?"


Gracie-After an hour of fighting Gracie to go to sleep, she turns around and makes a slide on Gaga's pillow for her binky. She looks at me and says "I'm making my bebe go Weee".

No comments:

Post a Comment