Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009


Thanksgiving started early for me as my mom and I got up around 5 to start all of the cooking. The turkey had to be rubbed and popped in. I wanted to start the roast. We made the pasta salad and deviled eggs early and then had a break for a bit to straighten up the house.

I was really excited about the Macy's Day Parade coming on this year because I thought Kanin would think it was really cool to see all of the big balloons and bands.



Since the cooking was well underway, I took the opportunity to take some pictures of my babies.
























The family all showed up around noon. Mom, Dad, Debbie, David, Alissa, Kurt, Sarah, Ben, Marissa, Alison & Aidan were all over for a feast and I mean FEAST! Jeff, Dayna and Kelsey showed up later for some dessert.




After a long day of family, football and feasting, we ended the night with a new family tradition of reading Elf On the Shelf. our elf's name is Chuckie and he shows up on Thanksgiving night.



No comments:

Post a Comment