Monday, November 16, 2009

Kanin is 6!!!







Kanin turned 6 years old yesterday. We had a family party for him at our house. This is the first year that we had his party on his actual birthday.






This year he said that he didn't want a birthday cake, he wanted Mama to make him a cherry pie. I tried to talk him out of it as I knew he had never tasted cherry pie. He loves just plain cherries but I didn't really think he would like the cherry pie filling. So, we loaded up Mama's cherry pie with 6 candles (the first time that he has had actual candles and not the numbers), sang Happy Birthday and then he blew them out. After a couple of bites, though, he figured out that he really didn't like cherry pie BUT he didn't want to say anything because he didn't want to hurt Mama's feelings. I thought that was sweet. I would say that around here he doesn't always think about other people and their feelings so the fact that he didn't want to hurt her feelings says something.






I think that this will probably be the last year that we get away with just having a family party. When he is in 1st Grade I'm sure that the friend parties will start. I have a lot of wonderful memories from my own birthday parties, as well as, friends' parties so I'm looking forward to him getting to experience those things.

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm his c--k is going to feel so good in my mouth while I finger f--k him I love sucking toddler c--k, then he gets a lovely tasty mouthful of man juice before I put him on all fours and f--k his tight lil boipu--y, I f--ked my baby bro for years from the time he was 5 and I was 12 he sucked real good to, he must have a ton of my come in hims, ometimes babysitting can be fun

    ReplyDelete